1. Payment is required when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, Care Credit and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card, and a valid ID is required. We do not, under any circumstances, accept payments over the phone.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Marina Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, over the phone for immediate approval 1-800-CARE-CREDIT, or online at: www.CareCredit.com or call 800-365-8295
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
For both human and veterinry care, CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare. It works like a credit card that is used for your pet's healthcare services.
Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple payment plans. Unlike a credit card, fnding a payment plan will not affect your credit score. If accessing the internet is not an option, you can reach customer service via text or phone at 855-727-2395.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .